The Foundation for Conscious Living is...
A grand vision.
A global movement.
Powerful ideas in action.
The Foundation for Conscious Living is a charitable organization committed to a global shift in our ability to effectively move out of the fear trance and to access choice, connection and collaboration. We’re creating a new context for living that supports individuals, communities and organizations to experience embodied Authenticity, Response-Ability and Appreciation.
The Foundation has grown out of Gay and Kathlyn Hendrick’s combined 100+ years of experience, exploration and expertise in the how of consciousness. It expands upon the work of the Hendricks Institute, shares powerful ideas with those who need it most, and serves as a lasting legacy of optimism, creativity and collaboration.
We dream big.
Together, we can usher in a new era of human potential and flourishing. One where…
- Each of us lives in harmony of mind, body, and spirit. Aligned inside ourselves, we live our lives in expanding waves of creativity, collaboration and integrity.
- All of our relationships honor the essence of ourselves and others, and every interaction is conducted with honesty and integrity
- We all honor our organic essential natures. This connection forms the basis for evolutionary, co-creative partnerships at every scale.
Focus on what matters most.
If everyone on the planet—or enough of us to create a tipping point—grow these three ideas, we’ll shift into an unprecedented new era of agency, connection and creativity.
We believe everyone on the planet, regardless of location or income, deserves access to resources that support this shift.
What We Do
In our ongoing efforts, we sponsor research, resources, and outreach to individuals, communities, and organizations. Our programs include:
- Recent Projects: Our Foundation Facebook Page and Instagram invite you to explore the HOW of consciousness, listening to your body wisdom and integrating getting real, shifting from blame to wonder and caring, into your life, work and relationships. We recently supported The Conscious Loving Film Festival, which inspired innovative filmmakers to produce highly entertaining art that also contributes valuable insights to a world hungry for new and positive perspectives on love.
- The Big Leap Home Online Programs: A blossoming offering of programs supporting individuals, organizations, and communities in generating agency, connection, and creativity on our shared planet.
- Programs include:
- Coming Home to Yourself: This series of resources support individuals in restoring inner harmony through breathing techniques, identifying and shifting fear, and tuning in with our natural pace.
- Restoring Resourcefulness: We offer six modules which are designed to be used by communities and organizations in stress that want to respond, rather than react, shifting from fear to accessing choice.
- Creating Caring Communities: This series of free tools and resources outline a context of presencing, connecting, and collaborating together to bring your community visions to life in ways that deeply nourish and renew.
- Programs include:
- Training: We offer quality training and resources for individuals, communities, and organizations committed to bringing these ideas to life and creating positive impact: https://hendricks.com/seminars/
- Specialty Coaching:
- Our Restoring Resourcefulness Crew is available for individuals, communities and organizations to support the integration of our Restoring Resourcefulness Program empowering you to bring these transformational tools to your community or organization.
- Our Big Leap Coaches have practiced and integrated both the most advanced body intelligence skills available, such as breathing and movement-based processes, and the reliable Conscious Loving map to thriving relationships that has been in circulation for several decades. For more detail on our training
schedule, visit here: https://hendricks.com/seminars/
Donate to the Foundation
About The Founders
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., and Katie Hendricks, Ph.D., BC-DMT
Gay and Katie Hendricks are internationally recognized leaders in the fields of relationship transformation, creativity, and body-mind integration. Together, they have written over 35 books, including the bestseller Conscious Loving, used as a primary text in universities around the world. Their work has been featured in many hundreds of radio and television shows, journals, magazines, and books—including Oprah, CNN, CNBC, and 48 Hours.
Through their Hendricks Institute, Gay and Katie have trained thousands of coaches, shared the highest caliber resources, and earned a reputation as “the therapists’ therapists.” Their explorations of relationships, unique genius, and body intelligence are relevant to individuals, organizations, and communities—and from the bedroom to the boardroom.
Gay and Katie further distinguish themselves by teaching, writing, and leading together: as a committed, joyful couple. Katie describes Gay as having a unique genius for rapidly recognizing and unravelling others’ limiting beliefs. Gay describes Katie as a loving laser beam.
Learn more about Gay and Katie by visiting the Hendricks Institute website.
Learn about working one-on-one with Gay.
Living Miracles Card Deck
A Card Deck Containing Essential Wisdom from Gay Hendricks
Purchasing this new deck of cards is one way to support the Foundation for Conscious Living, as all deck sales go toward funding the Foundation.
These illuminated quotes of Gay Hendricks are full of wisdom, providing bite-sized insight and inspiration in seconds. A collection of Oooh’s and Ah’s and O’s and Hmmm’s to get your self-awareness juices playfully flowing.
Projects of the Foundation for Conscious Living
Some of our global outreach.
The Big Leap Home Online Programs
The Big Leap Home Online Programs support individuals, organizations and communities as we generate new structures based in authenticity, response-ability and appreciation.
The Conscious Living Film Festival
We created The Conscious Loving Film Festival in 2017 to inspire innovative filmmakers to produce highly entertaining art that also contributes valuable insights to a world hungry for new and positive perspectives on love.
Impeccable! The Integrity Deck
Purchasing our new deck of cards is one way to support the Foundation for Conscious Living, as all deck sales go toward funding the Foundation.
We have a beautiful new deck of cards for sale created by Katie and Leadership and Transformation Program Graduate Kirsten Jones. The deck is called Impeccable! The Integrity Deck, and each card in it communicates an effective way to shift into embodied alignment with ourselves again when we drift off-course. Use the deck by yourself, in partnership, or in community to assist in solving problems, opening to more creativity and manifestation, and contributing with more effectiveness. Easily discover and develop your own easy action steps as you practice and play with these wise, light-hearted and beautiful cards.