Resolving Conflict with Ease: Tools to Loosen the Grip
In this recording, our Conscious Partnership panel* will be sharing their experience and favorite Hendricks tools for resolving conflict.
Do you find yourself blaming and criticizing those who you are in relationship with? Are you and your partner caught in cycles of conflict that take days to resolve and/or are never fully resolved. With all the cultural stresses that we face today, it’s important to learn how to turn fully towards your partner (or others) by letting go of content, getting curious, and learning your body signals.
In this recorded class you will discover:
- The difference between healthy and toxic anger
- How to use body intelligence to know your yes and no’s
- What anger and fear-fight feel like so you know the difference
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in relationships
- What to do when issues seem to be unresolvable
- How to presence yourself in the face of fear, anger, and sadness
*Learn more about our Conscious Partnership Panel: